- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Of Muscle Cars, Kias and Bright Green Trucks!
It’s time once again for our roundup of Rate My Ride Wednesdays!
Week after week, we got a lot of photo contributions from our Facebook fans. The contributions are often wildly different but there’s one thing they all have in common: people are passionate about their cars.
Well, like in a lot of things, passion about cars cuts both ways: people either love or hate particular car models. And this is in full display especially in last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays. But hey, to each his own and beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder (or in this case, the car owner).
For last week, the top vote-getter is Frank Bean’s rad blue 70s era Chevrolet El Camino, which received the highest average points at 8.03. Runner-up is Joe Ray’s striking black and green GMC Truck, which got a 6.3 average rating.
Eric’s Oldsmobile Cutlass inspired some nostalgia and received an average score of 5.3. Meanwhile, Kevin’s new red Kia got mixed reactions and an average rating of 4.3. Lisa’s Jeep got the lowest average rating of 3.9
Think your car is better than these? Join the fun by uploading a photo of your ride to our Facebook Page — http://facebook.com/apwcares