- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Today.com: A dozen ways to keep your car from being stolen
It’s summer and your car could be hot, in more ways than one.
Despite a nationwide crackdown, car theft remains a major problem, and according to government statistics, a vehicle is stolen in the U.S. about every 44 seconds. Thefts are the worst in July and August, and as a popular movie title suggested, a thief may need as little as 60 seconds to break in and drive off.
Read more: A dozen ways to keep your car from being stolen, Today.com, July 25, 2014