- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Dominates
Mark Peterson’s impressive 1969 Chevrolet Camaro with 502 big block engine and 6-speed transmission is one (excuse our french) badass car! Thus, it’s hardly surprising that Mark’s Camaro, which he received from his brother who passed away, dominated our #APWRateMyRide roundup, besting the other rides with a sky-high average rating of 9.6. You guys clearly loved this car because that’s one of the highest scores we’ve ever seen in the roundup. In fact, the Camaro received no score lower than 7.
At a far second place is Matthew’s black Jeep CJ Scrambler, which earned a respectable average score of 7.7. Not too far behind is Joshua Johnson’s 1993 Ford F-150, garnering a score of 7.1. Completing our roundup is Steven’s 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V8, which got a mixed bag of scores from you and ultimately earned an average of 5.6.
Do you think your car has what it takes to win over our Facebook fans? Join in the fun by sharing a photo of your ride via our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares), you can also post a photo of your ride to Instagram, Twitter and Google+ just set it to public and add the hashtag #apwratemyride so we can find it.