- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: ’64 Ford Galaxie Gets Top Votes
The Ford Galaxie was a full-size car produced from 1959 to 1974. The 1960s Galaxie featured a then-futuristic and sleek look, which still looks fabulous even after all these years. Case in point: Gayla Hudson’s vintage 1964 Ford Galaxie. It is our top vote-getter for last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays, with an average rating of 7.7.
Not too far behind is Aaron Taylor’s 1995 Ford Bronco 5.8, which earned an average rating of 7.4. Coming in at third place is Donald Puckett’s 1993 Ford F-150 Lightning. In fourth is Jordan Burdg’s burly Nissan, which got a score of 7.
Completing our round up for the week are Jeremy Waters pickup (6.25) and Steven Nash’s 2002 Ford Focus SVT (3.9).
If you think your ride has what it takes to get the top votes as well, upload a photo of your car on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or post a photo on Instagram or Twitter and tag it wwith #apwratemyride.