- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
All posts tagged "National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence"
DIY Tips from Raymond Cox, ASE Master Mechanic and Longtime Valvoline Motor Oil User
I started my automotive service career in the early 70s, working part-time while attending college. I found that I truly enjoyed fixing cars and decided to become a certified technician; eventually, I was promoted to repair shop...
- Posted July 30, 2014