- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: 2005 BMW E46 M3 is our Ride of the Week
Last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays was a tight race between two spectacular cars: Chris Durbin’s 1991 Ford Mustang LX convertible and Robert Tidwell’s 2005 BMW E46 M3. In fact, it was the closest race we’ve seen in the roundups. Still, Robert’s awesome ’05 BMW E46 squeaked by and is our top ride of the week with an average rating of 8.08 over Chris’s Ford Mustang which got an average rating of 8.04. In the third spot is Greg Fuller’s 1995 Ford Bronco with an average score of 7.5. At fourth place is Jack Strickland’s 1994 BMW 530iT with 6.04 and completing our roundup for the week is Blake McElhany’s 1988 Ford Mustang which received an average rating of 5.2.
If you think your car can be the champ this week, send us a photo by uploading it to our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or posting one on your Twitter or Instagram, just don’t forget to tag them with #apwratemyride!