- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: ’69 Camaro Z28 Rules!
Last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays is a record-breaker of sorts. We often come across entries that are so well-received and appreciated that it gets almost universal acclaim from fans who show their approval by giving high marks. We just had one of those last week: Mark Peterson’s slick and uber cool 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. It’s also one of our most shared entry on Rate My Ride; as of press time it has been shared almost 570 times! Mark’s Camaro, which is actually a gift from his departed brother, lorded over everyone else with an off-the-charts average rating of 9.50, one of the highest scores we’ve ever seen in our weekly roundups.
Another Chevrolet from the same era took second place. Philip Strokes’ 1968 Chevrolet C10, with its superb brilliant blue paint job and well-maintained exterior got the second best average rating of 8.99. The C10 also got shared a lot, with over 360 shares as of today.
At third place is another Chevrolet, this time a big and brawny truck. Kyle Wacker’s 2000 Chevrolet Silverado with 218,000 miles overcame mixed reviews and ratings to garner last week’s third best rating of 6.48. Meanwhile, Mark Pitis’ 2008 Pontiac G8 GT is at fourth place with a score of 6. Completing last week’s round up are Austin Heil’s 2000 Nissan Xterra SE 4×4 with an average score of 5.75 and Dean Smith’s Hummer H2 with an average score of 4.46.
Do you think your car can beat the ones we featured this week? Share a photo of your car on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or post a photo on Instagram or Twitter and tag it wwith #apwratemyride.