- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Grabs Top Spot
After two consecutive weeks of Mustangs on top, we have a new model taking the prime spot–this time it’s the Mitsubishi Lancer. Jeremy Laxton’s 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR is our winner for last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays. It received an average rating of 7.8 from our fans, perhaps mostly due to its modified specs.
Nipping at the Lancer’s heels is Big Earl, Allysyn Jones’ 1999 Ford F-350. With its 7.3L turbo diesel engine, shift kit and 4-inch lift kit, this impressive truck garnered an average rating of 7.48. Next in rank is Brandon M. Moren’s 1995 Mercury Cougar XRZ 4.6L V8. It got an average rating of 6.33. user @johnjustin submitted a photo of his Chevrolet Silverado Sierra through Instagram (#ratemyride) and it received an average score of 6. Rounding up our selection for this week is Joel Lind’s stark white 1991 Ford Crown Victoria (average rating of 4.3).
You think your car is better than any of the ones we featured this week? Submit a photo to our Facebook page our post a photo on your Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #apwratemyride and find out if your car has what it take to make it to the top of the list!