- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
All posts tagged "Shocks"
Arnott Shock Install
Project: Arnott Shock Install Vehicle: 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ with Autoride rear airshocks, Front coil over shock assembly Installed By: Steve Maloof Level of Difficulty: Moderate, some special tools required My 2007 Suburban has just over...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Rancho Suspension Upgrade
I decided to put on some Rancho RS 5000 shocks. I had heard great things about them and decided to try them out. To keep the cost of installing them under control I decided to go the...
- Posted August 18, 2015
Review: Monroe Shocks
Project: Monroe Shocks Install Vehicle: 2005 Chevy Tahoe LT Owner/Installer: Stan Maloof Level of Difficulty: Easy Over the past few months, I’ve noticed a big change in the way my wife’s 2005 Tahoe rides. It’s especially noticeable...
- Posted October 30, 2014