- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
All posts tagged "Honda Civic"
5 Great Cars for Students
Others might say that having a car as a student can be quite impractical, but owning a car can teach you about responsibility. There are different things to consider when buying a car if you’re a student,...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Ford Trucks Face Off
In last week’s edition of Rate My Ride Wednesdays, we featured four of your rides on our Facebook page, up for rating by our fans. When two Ford Trucks face off, who’s going to be the top...
- Posted December 16, 2014
11 Cars That Were Told They Could Be Anything They Wanted — So They Became Something Else
A Toyota MR2 that became a Mustang, a Mustang that became a Lotus, a Honda Civic that transformed into a Bugatti Veyron--these and more in our list of the top 11 craziest car modifications!
- Posted September 2, 2014
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Ford Bronco Scores a Goal
APW Rate My Ride Wednesdays is back! Our line up of cars up for rating last week included a VW Beetle convertible, a fastback Ford Mustang, a brawny Ford Bronco and a ‘dirty’ Honda Civic. We had...
- Posted June 25, 2014
How-to Video: Fuel Pump Replacement on a Honda Civic
Check out this helpful video from William Huber on how to install a new Fuel Pump on a Honda Civic. If you’re interested in doing your own repairs and replacements using APW parts that you can get...
- Posted March 19, 2014
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Cool ’52 Chevy Truck Wallops Competition
This is why we love getting photo contributions from our fans in our weekly Rate My Ride Wednesdays! Once in a while, we get real gems such as this beautifully restored and maintained 1952 Chevy Truck from...
- Posted October 22, 2013