- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
All posts tagged "custom cars"
5 Upgrades to Make Your Car Stand Out
It may require a lot—budget, hard work, patience, etc.—to transform your car from boring to bold, but it can be done. Here are five sure-fire ways you can do to give your car a facelift that's one...
- Posted September 17, 2016
Check Out This Classic Jeep CJ-5 Made Almost Entirely Out of Wood
Source: Youtube Wood isn’t exactly the best material to use in an automobile. Aside from potential weight and termite problems posed by wood, the idea of having such an extremely flammable material near a hot engine filled with...
- Posted June 18, 2016
George Barris: A Tribute to the Custom Cars Legend
As a tribute to one of the pillars of the custom cars scene, here are some of the famous builds made by George Barris.
- Posted November 6, 2015
11 Cars That Were Told They Could Be Anything They Wanted — So They Became Something Else
A Toyota MR2 that became a Mustang, a Mustang that became a Lotus, a Honda Civic that transformed into a Bugatti Veyron--these and more in our list of the top 11 craziest car modifications!
- Posted September 2, 2014