- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
All posts tagged "Ben Sorensen"
Update: Sorensens Take Restored Blazer on Northern Utah Summer Trip
It has been 8 months since Staff Sgt. Ben Sorensen received a surprise vehicle makeover from his wife Brittany Sorensen, who contacted AutoPartsWarehouse.com asking for help. The 1987 Chevy Blazer, which Ben nicknamed “The Blaze”, was in...
- Posted October 28, 2013
The Salt Lake Tribune: Layton soldier welcomed home with fixed-up 1987 Chevy Blazer
Excerpt: Brittany Sorensen has hated her husband’s 1987 Chevrolet Blazer from the moment it appeared in their garage. The cloth seats were ripped, the air conditioning broken. It wasn’t pretty. It was loud. It monopolized her husband’s...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Returning Serviceman Surprised with Fixed-Up SUV: AutoPartsWarehouse.com Helps Bring ’87 Blazer Back to Life
Carson, CA – March 14, 2013 — AutoPartsWarehouse.com surprised returning serviceman Staff Sergeant Ben Sorensen by fixing up his beloved 1987 Chevy Blazer. With family, friends, “Welcome Home” signs, American flags, balloons, four news crews, the Salt...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Deseret News: Wife surprises husband returning from Afghanistan with SUV makeover
Staff Sgt. Ben Sorensen, with the Army National Guard 19th Special Forces support unit out of Camp Williams, loves to surprise his wife Brittany. But this past week, it was his wife who had a major surprise...
- Posted March 9, 2013