- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Enter the Greenies!
It’s St. Patrick’s Day! And while we’d love to paint the town green and fill our bellies with vomit-inducing amounts of alcohol (we won’t drive after; we promise), we just couldn’t do that yet. We’re not passing up on the opportunity to share with you first our latest gallery of stunning rides, which is out-and-out fitting for the holiday.
Sure, we’ve known “green cars” as eco-friendly vehicles. But this time around, we’re using the moniker but deviating the focus. We’re all for cars that are pro-environment, but for today, we’re only scratching the surface. What we have for you are green cars, literally.
Let’s start with everyone’s favorite—the muscle car! You can’t get any edgier than the Camaro SS. But when it gets an upgrade with a unique and gorgeous colorway, it’s just impossible not to longingly stare at it and imagine one all-ready in your garage.
Here’s another classic silhouette—with a paint job that leaves us all green with envy. It’s like this car made a trip to Emerald City and went back in the real world magnificent and magical.
It’s of a lighter shade and draws farther back our collective nostalgia, but with the treatment of this custom classic making it an instant stunner, this greenie deserves more than 15 minutes in the LIMElight.
Let’s now go to this modern roller that got us saluting for its commanding military presence. Just. Wow.
It would be a shame if we limit this list to just the cars, right? Check out those meaty tires!
One more truck that has a certain remarkable glow.
Here’s something for the motorcycle fans. Classy and edgy at the same time. That sidecar is such a sweet bonus!
And to close this gallery, this very apt ride:
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone!