- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
6 Vehicles That Look Awesome on Caterpillar Tracks
Whatever you may call it–be it a caterpillar track, continuous track, or tank tread–you can’t deny that equipping your rig with one brings some advantages. With its help, your vehicle can easily maneuver through the roughest terrains. Its superior traction will also allow your rig to pull other vehicles that got stuck in mud or snow. Amazing, right? But aside from these advantages, did you know that a caterpillar track can also make your ride look good? Don’t believe us? Well, scroll down and see for yourself how awesome some of these vehicles look on caterpillar tracks.
Check out this 1959 Land Rover rocking some fancy caterpillar tracks. Looks stunning, right?
Who says vans are boring?
A Jeep Rubicon that truly knows how to do “off-roading” right.
1958 FC 170 swapped its tires for car tracks. Easily the owner’s best decision in his/her life.
Now that’s a motor home that you can take anywhere!
Classic business in front and party in the back!