- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Father-and-Son War Veterans Took On a 1957 Chevrolet 210 Project
Jay Leno, known for showcasing custom-built machines that have a great story in his YouTube channel Jay Leno’s Garage, has invited the war veterans and father-and-son duo, Richard and Aaron Raher to share their 1957 Chevrolet 210 rebuilt...
- Posted September 30, 2016
5 of the Toughest Trucks that Boast Extraordinary Payload Ratings
Pickup trucks are versatile vehicles, which is why they’re highly popular with a lot of automotive enthusiasts. Whether it’s for businesses or off-road adventures, these dependable rides can surely deliver the power, durability, and strength that every...
- Posted September 29, 2016
From Old Car Parts to Awesome Art
Tables and chairs made from old car parts? Check! Grills and wood burners made from old car parts? Check! Kitchen sinks and lamps made from old car parts? Check! Car parts made from old car parts? Check! Just when we think...
- Posted September 24, 2016
Meet Letrons, A Real-Life Transformer!
A Turkish company has just built a real-life Transformer based on a BMW 3 Series coupe. They're calling him Letrons.
- Posted September 21, 2016
Watch Bristol Motor Speedway Turn into an NCAA Football Stadium
Source: Battle at Bristol Facebook page The Bristol Motor Speedway in northeast Tennessee is no stranger to huge crowds eager to see cars blaze past at 150 miles an hour, but what happens when it hosts the...
- Posted September 20, 2016
5 Upgrades to Make Your Car Stand Out
It may require a lot—budget, hard work, patience, etc.—to transform your car from boring to bold, but it can be done. Here are five sure-fire ways you can do to give your car a facelift that's one...
- Posted September 17, 2016
Nissan to Recall 134,000 Vehicles for Fire Risk
Source: Nissan Canada If you have just purchased a new Nissan Maxima or Murano, you may want to give the dealership a call; Nissan has announced it will recall approximately 134,000 2016-2017 Maxima sedans, 2015-2017 Murano crossovers,...
- Posted September 16, 2016
Watch: How the Nissan Titan is Built at the Canton Plant
The Nissan Titan has been building a buzz in the American market recently. The pick-up truck is pegged to go up against the Ford F150 and Toyota Tundra. Now, the Japanese automaker is giving a...
- Posted September 13, 2016
Epic Parking Fails! What Were They Thinking?
Parking is a skill mastered over time and after numerous practice. However, some may have proven that this isn’t always the case. Brace yourself for some outrageous and logic-defying parking skills below (though to be honest, some...
- Posted September 12, 2016
8 Lifted Muscle Cars That Will Leave You Breathless
When we hear the world "lifted," we immediately associate it with trucks and their big wheels. Sure, you'll occasionally see other vehicles with the same look like a lifted Volkswagen Beetle or a lifted van. But muscle...
- Posted September 10, 2016