- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: ’78 Mustang vs ’89 GMC S15
In last week’s edition of APW Rate My Ride Wednesdays, we pitted two impressive older models against each other and asked our Facebook fans to rate them on a scale of 1 = Unimpressive to 10 Extremely Hot. On one corner we have a truly impressive 1978 Ford Mustang from Jv and on the other we have Adrian’s stately 1989 GMC S15. Which ride is going to take the cake this week? We racked up the votes and here are the results: Jv’s Ford Mustang decisively wins our ride of the week honors with an average score of 5.2 while Adrian’s S15 got an average score of 1.
Tune in to next week’s edition of Rate My Ride Wednesdays! Better yet, send in your photo and get featured on our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/apwcares)