- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Owner Transforms ’77 Firebird into 9/11 Memorial Car
In last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesday, we featured Randy’s pet project: transforming a 1977 Pontiac Firebird into a 9/11 Memorial Car. Randy is an army veteran. He bought the dilapidated Firebird for $400 back in 2002 and resolved to rebuild it ‘from the ground up’ in honor of 9/11 heroes. You can track the progress of his project on the page he put up here. Completing our round up is Dean’s Chevrolet sedan and Ken’s brawny Ford Truck.
Post a photo of your car and let our Facebook fans rate ‘em. There are four ways to submit: post a photo to our Facebook timeline (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or on your Instagram, Twitter and Google+ feeds (just don’t forget to tag your submission with #apwratemyride).