- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Classic ’61 Chevy Apache Cruises to Easy Win
With its distinctive low-mounted grill, winged design ornaments and big, brawny body, the 1961 Chevrolet Apache is a gorgeous truck and a favorite among restorers. In last week’s edition of Rate My Ride Wednesdays, Bryan sent in a photo of his beautiful ’61 Chevy Apache and received near unanimous accolades, receiving an average score of 9.54–easily one of the highest we’ve seen in our roundups.
Coming in at a close second is another vintage pickup truck, Charles’ 1959 Ford F100 got an average of 9.1.
At third place is William’s awesome two-tone 1966 Pontiac Beaumont with a score of 8.25. Completing our roundup are Dan’s 1973 Mercury Comet (7.8) and Jeff’s 1995 Ford Mustang GT (6.32)
Join in the fun on Auto Parts Warehouse’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays by liking our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/apwcares and uploading a photo of your ride to our timeline with the hashtag #apwratemyride. You may also post a photo to your public Twitter, Instagram and Google+ feed, just add the tag #apweratemyride.