- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: ’67 Fairlane and ’68 Camaro In a Tight Race. Who wins?
Last week, we saw two awesome vintage muscle cars compete neck and neck with each other for Rate My Ride Wednesdays glory: a 1967 Ford Fairlane and a 1968 Chevy Camaro. But only one can be the top ride in our weekly roundup. So, who’s it going to be? It was definitely a tight race but Paul’s classic 1967 Ford Fairlane 289 3-speed (average score: 4.2) won by a hairbreadth over Bob’s 1968 Chevy Camaro RS/SS Big Block 4-Speed (average score: 4.18).
For the first time ever, we featured a motorcycle on Rate My Ride last week: Lynn’s stunning 1999 Harley. It received an average score of 8.3 to come in at third place. Completing our roundup is Tyler’s 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS (which got a mixed bag of scores and comments) receiving an average score of 4.94.
Think your ride can easily dominate our next weekly roundup? Send us a photo through our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/apwcares), or post a photo of it on your public Twitter, Instagram or Google+ feed with the hashtag #apwratemyride.