- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Lamborghini Aventador Racks Up Tens
Man, have we got the goods for you in this roundup. In perhaps one of the most exciting Rate My Ride Wednesdays ever, Jason Redvette amped up the competition by bringing out the big guns: a red Lamborghini Aventador and mod Chevy Camaro that looks like it came straight out of a movie set.
There were a few naysayers but they weren’t enough to stop the two awesome cars from dominating the top two spots in our roundup, racking up seventeen perfect 10s between them. The Lambo got a high 8.4 and the Camaro, an 8.1. Completing our roundup are Allan Ruberstell’s 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with a unique paint job, which got an average score of 8 and Abe Abel’s white Jaguar X-type, which garnered a score of 7.
You think your car can do better than a Lambo in our Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup? Post photos of your car and let our Facebook fans rate it. There are four ways to submit: post a photo to our Facebook timeline (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or on your Instagram, Twitter and Google+ feeds (just don’t forget to tag your submission with #apwratemyride).