- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Chevy Silverado LTZ vs Dodge Magnum SRT
We’ve got two entries for last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays: David J. Durant’s 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT and Wes Philbin’s 2010 Chevy Silverado LTZ. Who do you think is our top ride for the week? David’s silver Dodge Magnum wins it with an average score of 6, defeating Wes’ Silverado which got a 5.
Does your ride have what it takes to top our weekly roundup of APW Rate My Ride Wednesdays? Upload a photo of your car on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or post a photo on Instagram or Twitter and tag it wwith #apwratemyride