- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Three Gorgeous Vintage Cars Fight it Out
Three gorgeous vintage muscle cars were in a virtual three-way tie in last week’s edition of APW Rate My Ride Wednesdays. Less than a point separated our three top contenders. Ultimately, David Villeneuve’s stunning 1966 Shelby Cobra emerged as the week’s champ, raking in average score of 9.48. Hot on the Shelby’s (w)heels is Joey Keegan’s head-turning second generation Pontiac Trans Am, with an average score of 9.35. Not to be outdone is Chris’s 1966 Chrysler Imperial, which received an average score of 9.17. Completing our round up is Joseph’s Ford Probe GT which got a score of 4.7.
Do you think your rid has what it takes to get the highest votes in our weekly roundup? Upload a photo of your car to our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or post a photo on Instagram, Google+ or Twitter and tag it with #apwratemyride.