- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Providence Journal: March is the month to focus on child auto safety
Autopartswarehouse.com noted 33 percent of the children killed in auto accidents in 2011 were unrestrained. According to a detailed PDF graphic of four basic stages of child safety prepared by the Los Angeles-based online auto parts vendor and crediting the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, children aged 2 to 4 years can ride in the rear in forward-facing safety seats attached with five-point harnesses. From 4 to 8 they should be sitting on booster seats to ensure the car’s regular seat belts fit properly.
Read full article here: “March is the month to focus on child auto safety” The Providence Journal, March 8, 2014