- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Bankrate: Replace 5 car parts for better gas mileage
If you’re unhappy with how much you are spending on gas, you may be able to save money by simply replacing car parts. AutoPartsWarehouse.com recently looked at car parts that can improve gas mileage and picked the top five. You can purchase them online and save on a mechanic’s charge by doing it yourself.
Read more: Replace 5 car parts for better gas mileage,Tara Baukus Mello, Bankrate.com