- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
AutoPartsWarehouse.com Unveils Heroes Automobile Gallery Honoring Service men and women
AutoPartsWarehouse.com continues its advocacy in support of the brave men and women in our military with a new program: the Heroes Automobile Gallery, a dedicated section of our website featuring photos of vehicles owned by servicemen and women, both veterans and active duty. The program includes special discounts for these service members.
This program is not a contest or a sweepstakes but AutoPartsWarehouse.com’s way of giving back to America’s heroes. Active duty, returned or veteran service men and women are invited to submit a photo of their vehicle and share a short account of their service experience and/or why that particular vehicle is so important to them – and if the photo includes the veteran/service member, that is even better. Each service member who uploads a photo will receive a special 20% discount for any purchase at AutoPartsWarehouse.com with no restrictions.
You may read the full program details and mechanics here: www.autopartswarehouse.com/Heroes
Heroes Automobile Gallery will start accepting submissions starting today (March 21, 2014). Here’s how to submit a photo to the Heroes Automobile Gallery:
- Go to www.autopartswarehouse.com/Heroes
- Click SUBMIT PHOTO
- Complete the form and choose an image to upload from your computer or mobile device.
- Click ENTER
- You must log on to Facebook if you want to share your photo with your Facebook friends.
AutoPartsWarehouse.com has a special interest in helping the brave men and women who serve our military, especially with their vehicle needs.
In 2012, AutoPartsWarehouse.com surprised returning serviceman Staff Sergeant Ben Sorensen by fixing his beloved 1987 Chevy Blazer just in time for his coming home from duty.
On Veteran’s Day weekend 2013, AutoPartsWarehouse.com’s Veterans Day Heroes Salute program donated a portion of sales to Operation Homefront, a national nonprofit that provides emergency and other financial assistance to the families of service members and wounded veterans.
If you know of an active duty or returning service member who has a special vehicle need, please feel free to email us at email@example.com