- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
WTVM: Bang for Your Buck: Automobile repairs and maintenance
People are keeping their cars or trucks longer than ever before. You don’t have to know a lot about cars and trucks to get more Bang for Your Buck on repairs and maintenance, but a little knowledge goes a long way to saving hundreds!
6. If you have time, buy discount parts on the Internet
Websites like PartsGeek, AutoBarn, and AutoPartsWarehouse will sell you parts at very competitive prices. Check to see if they charge for shipping or a state sales tax.
Read full article here: “Bang for Your Buck: Automobile repairs and maintenance”, February 2, 2014, WTVM.com