- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
WATCH: All Automotive Super Bowl Ads of 2014
Last Sunday’s Super Bowl, now widely regarded as one of the most lopsided in years may not be worth re-watching, but if you want to check out all the car-related ads for this year, you can watch them all here. Car ads are prominent fixtures of yearly Super Bowl ads, with companies spending millions (a 30-second spot costs $3.5 million) to outdo each other’s creativity and marketing savvy. Some of the most memorable Super Bowl ads of all time were related to cars (ex. Volkswagen’s ‘The Force‘ and Chrysler’s ‘Imported from Detroit‘). Do you think any of this year’s car ads will become classics as well?