- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Dodge Challenger Aces Weekly #APWRateMyRide Race
Glenn Monville’s shiny Dodge Challenger G/T is the clear winner of our Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup. The muscle car got an average rating of 8.2, besting the other cars in our weekly summary. Mark Pitis’ 1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe (3.8L SC) got a cumulative score of 6.02, settling for a respectable second place. Not far behind is Corey A. Tabb’s bright red GMC Pickup, which scooped up an average rating of 6. Ranked fourth is another GMC Truck, this time from Robert Butler. It received an average of 5.1. Completing our roundup for last week is Rob Dowell’s 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT, which got a score of 4.5.
Post photos of your car and let our Facebook fans rate ’em. There are four ways to submit: post a photo to our Facebook timeline (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or on your Instagram, Twitter and Google+ feeds (just don’t forget to tag your submission with #apwratemyride).