- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Update: Sorensens Take Restored Blazer on Northern Utah Summer Trip
It has been 8 months since Staff Sgt. Ben Sorensen received a surprise vehicle makeover from his wife Brittany Sorensen, who contacted AutoPartsWarehouse.com asking for help. The 1987 Chevy Blazer, which Ben nicknamed “The Blaze”, was in extremely rough shape, and received a complete overhaul from AutoPartsWarehouse.com, with the help of Dave’s Complete Auto Service in Layton. The makeover was completed just in time for Brittany to surprise Ben as he returned home from his deployment in Afghanistan last March.
This Veterans Day, AutoPartsWarehouse.com took the opportunity to check in with the Sorensens, and it turns out they have been busy! The couple has been enjoying the outdoors and took the Blaze on a summer trip to the Uinta Mountains in Northern Utah, where they enjoyed camping, fishing, and some rugged trailheads. The two have also blown off steam doing some 4-wheeling in Cedar City. Ben has been enjoying working on the Blaze in his spare time, taking care of routine maintenance, as well as installing parts that make it better suited for their outdoor lifestyle.
Ben continues to serve his country, and is currently enrolled in flight school. The couple are enjoying their time at home together, and are looking forward to more adventures with the Blaze.
Thank you Ben and Brittany for keeping us updated!