- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Brawn and Power
In last week’s Auto Parts Warehouse Rate My Ride Wednesdays, we received superb contributions from our fans on Facebook. It seemed like a battle between the brawny truck and a team of sleek and powerful small cars.
Check out Joe Wesson’s muscular 1986 Chevy Truck! It sure was an instant hit with everyone, racking up hundreds of likes and dozens of comments. It is our runaway winner of the week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays, with an average rating of 7.3.
Young Chun’s sporty Nissan 350z wasn’t far behind, with a score of 5.8. Meanwhile, Anthony Zicari’s Ford Mustang received 4.9. Jan Dardis’ Mercury Grand Marquis received only 2.5?
So what makes a car a dream ride or a massive clunker? Do you think these cars deserve the scores they got? Sound off on our comments section!