- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Big Ol’ Truck Hits a Homerun
It’s fascinating how cars bring out a wide range of emotions from people. Some cars inspire pure admiration while others fetch almost universal disdain. Now, which cars are on the opposite ends of the spectrum for last week’s Rate My Ride Wednesdays?
Getting much love from our Facebook fans is a submission from user @colbster777 on Instagram, a gorgeous and impressively well-maintained 1971 Chevrolet Blazer. The big ol’ truck knocked it out of the ballpark and got an average rating of 9.2, definitely one of the highest we’ve seen.
Meanwhile, at the other end of the field is Robbie Gerlak’s 2011 Toyota Prius. Although the Prius is lauded for being environment-friendly and fuel-efficient, it got tough love from our fans, who gave it an average rating of 1.9.
In second place is the 2005 Cadillac CTS-V from Douglas Fields (6.47); third place goes to Kyle Smith’s 1990 Mercedes 300TE, which apparently won likers over by its sheer quirkiness. Meanwhile, Cory BossMan Owens’ 2007 Ford F-250 Powerstroke (6.15) is ranked fourth and Chris Serpa’s 2002 Mercury Cougar (3.82) at fifth.
Do you think your car can top any of last week’s rides? Share a photo of your car on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/apwcares) or post a photo on Instagram or Twitter and tag it wwith #apwratemyride.