- Summertime is Summer Tire Check Time: 7 Tips To Combat 11,000+ Tire-Related Accidents Annually — and Keep Tires Rolling for Longer
- 10 DIY Tips to Add Years to a Vehicle’s Life & Minimize Expensive Repairs
- Defensive Driving Tips to Avoid Costly Repairs As Wintery Driving Conditions Continue to Plague Roads
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com 2013 Child Passenger Safety Tips and Resource Guide
- Top Five Parts to Make Your Vehicle More Fuel Efficient
Rate My Ride Wednesdays Roundup: Cool ’52 Chevy Truck Wallops Competition
This is why we love getting photo contributions from our fans in our weekly Rate My Ride Wednesdays!
Once in a while, we get real gems such as this beautifully restored and maintained 1952 Chevy Truck from Ryan Lower. With a stunning blue green paint job, Ryan’s truck is definitely a looker. And it’s no slouch in the engine department either, boasting an original 236 CI under the hood. The ’52 Chevy Truck was a clear winner, garnering the most likes and getting the highest average rating for the week with 8.75.
Our second placer 1983 Chevy Camaro Z28 might be a work in progress according to owner Gerromy DeShaun Miller but its polished retro 80s vibe makes it a real head turner.
Another marquee from GMC took third place–David Christmas’ 1986 Buick Regal in the flashy ‘desert bronze pearl’ color. The Buick got a 7.46 average score.
Meanwhile, Alex Adams’ blue 2005 Honda Civic may not be as showy as the week’s top vote-getter but you can’t really put a reliable and efficient car down. Alex’s Civic drove away with a score of 5.7 and fourth place.
To complete our round up, let’s welcome our first picks from Instagram and Twitter–user cat_sm1th’s black Mazda CX-5 (score: 2.00) and Vincent Devera’s Jeep Rubicon (score: 5.0).
Do you think your ride can top last week’s picks? Show ‘em by uploading a photo to our Facebook page or post a snapshot on your Instagram and Twitter–just don’t forget to tag it with #apwratemyride and make the post public!